Sunday, June 2, 2013

That first awkward post that will look NOTHING like the others

"Hold onto your butts"- Samuel L. Jackson, Jurassic Park. 


Congratulations, You have just made a classic internet mistake and clicked on the wrong link. Don't worry, I won't judge you, it happens to the best of us. I'll just wait here patiently for you close this page and do something else.


.
.
.


Still waiting...


.
.
.


And a little more for good measure...


.
.
.


And you're gone!


.
.
.


Ooooooooooor not. Alright, you appear to be here to actually read my blog. I suppose this was bound to happen at some point, So I might as well share my plans for the immediate future of this blog:

1. Random musings. 
2. Attempts at actual advice.
3. Talking about things I like.
4. Talking about things I don't like.
5. Pacific Rim. (see 3)
6. Ian Goldsmith and Chris Bowden. (see 4)
7. Video games.
8. "Is this art?"-Featuring April Czarnetzki(if I can afford her services)
9. More random musings.
10. The mantis shrimp.

You should know that I try not to take life too seriously, and this blog will be no different. 

Some typical background information is in order:

WHO: Kurt Giese (that's me!)
WHAT: I already went over that
WHERE: Cedar Falls, IA. Or the internet.
WHEN: Now. Or when you're reading it, so later.
WHY: Because I like you, and I promised I would. I'm a man of my word

Anyway I suppose I should explain the title, but I'm not going to, so tough. Check back later for something that will inevitably  be wildly incoherent and make little sense.

1 comment: